What to do on a rainy day with kids? ☔
1. Indoor camping. Make a den or put your tent up if you're feeling extra adventurous. ⛺
2. Home cinema. Get popcorn, blankets, pick a movie and make cinema tickets to add a special touch to the occasion. 🍿
3. Play bowling. If you don't have pins at home you can use plastic cups or empty bottles and a soft ball. 🎳
4. Bake your favourite biscuits or cakes and have a tea party. 🍰
5. Science experiments that amaze all ages. ⚗️
6. Play board games. 🎲
7. Scavenger hunt. Here's a great printable idea. If your children can't read yet, you can create a list with pictures instead of words.🔍
8. Go for a rainy walk. Prepare and dress appropriately and go jump in the puddles creating memories for life! ☔
9. Make a puppet theatre out of a shoebox. All you need is some cardboard. 🎭
10. If you're into crafts, Baker Ross has supplies for all ages!
P.S. If you're worried about the mess or activities ruining your carpet or sofa, protect it with a washable bed mat - PeapodMats have you covered!
PeapodMats - chosen for you
CHECK OUT OUR MOST POPULAR CONTENT