😨The Tummy Bug Season is Almost Upon Us😨
1. Disinfect everything! Children are unlikely to stay in bed all day and will be touching most places in the house including the coffee table, handrails on stairs, shelves, etc.
2. Wash the cups, plates and cutlery the sick person uses as soon as possible to reduce the bacteria spreading to other areas.
3. Don't use sponges. They're known for being a breeding ground for all sorts of bacteria. 🧽
4. Don't forget to clean the remotes and other frequently touched devices and places including door knobs, light switches, etc. 💻
5. Give a dedicated towel to a person who's sick and make sure that no one else uses it. Wash towels daily. 🧖
6. Wash the bedding, soft toys and pyjamas as often as possible to keep the germs at bay. 🛏️
7. Protect the sofa and bed with PeapodMats. They'll save you time and money during sickness and you can use them again and again. These 100% waterproof and breathable mats are great for fever too by absorbing the sweat and keeping your sheets and mattress dry.
PS. It goes without saying, but remember that everyone in the house should wash their hands as often as possible!
PeapodMats - chosen for you
CHECK OUT OUR MOST POPULAR CONTENT