New School Year, New Lunch Ideas 😋
I'm always motivated at the beginning of September to prepare amazing school lunches for my kids but my enthusiasm wears off unless I make a plan. Here are 8 recipes that help me keep the lunches exciting! They're suitable for the whole family too! 🍱
1. Cheesy coleslaw with wholemeal pitta recipe by NHS is a perfect alternative to sandwiches. 🥙
2. Chicken, Tomato & Corn Fritters by Annabel Karmel are easy and quick to make. Careful, they disappear faster than you make them 😉
3. Easy banana muffins by BBC Good Food. 🍌These delicious muffins are ready in 25 minutes and will quickly become popular with friends and family.
4. Omelette in a bun is another great sandwich alternative. Check it out. 🍳
5. Muffin-pan macaroni bolognese cups - perfect for pasta lovers! 🍝
6. Chicken Caesar wrap recipe from Tesco is delicious and filling 🌯
7. Pizza pinwheels! What's great about this recipe is that you can add your favourite toppings! Yum! 🍕
8. Pesto Tortellini Pasta Salad - this recipe is flexible and I often swap ingredients to make my own!
Kids eat with their eyes so keep it interesting and colourful 🤗
CHECK OUT OUR MOST POPULAR CONTENT