8 kids-friendly Christmas bakes 🧁
8 hand-picked, delicious, kids-friendly recipes to try. Enjoy! 🧁
1. Nothing smells better than Christmas cookies. The whole family can take part in preparing and decorating these Easy Christmas cookies for kids. 🤗
2. No one will resist melted snowman biscuits! They're so easy and fun to make! ☃️
3. Everyone loves brownies so Christmas reindeer brownies will definitely be popular! 🦌
4. If chocolate sponge sounds a bit plain and boring to you, try adding some colour with Christmas tree pops from BBC Good Food. 🎄
5. What is Christmas without gingerbread? BBC Good Food has a great recipe that's easy to follow. You can also hang your gingerbread biscuits on the Christmas tree!
6. Cheese stars are a great snack between the bakes and during the Christmas rush. ⭐
7. Rice Krispies Christmas trees are great for toddlers who like to stir and decorate their treats. They also don't require any baking. 🎄
8. If you love cupcakes, this will be a huge hit at your home: Christmas Light Cupcakes! 🥰
We wish you lots of fun and delicious bakes this Christmas!