10 Easy Christmas Crafts to do with Kids
2. Our second favourites are deliciously smelling DIY Dried Citrus Ornaments. 🍊
3. If you have spare ribbons lying around the house, you can reuse them to make this adorable ribbon tree ornaments. 🎀
5. Beads snowflakes are easy and quick to do and they look beautiful on a Christmas tree. ❄️
6. If your children love Lego, they're going to enjoy making Christmas tree ornaments with it. You can find great ideas here.
8. Children can make their own elf using paper plates and step by step instructions can be found here.
9. If you have any pine cones, you can decorate them and add sparkles to your Christmas tree. We love this glitter addition!
10. If you need inspiration, Baker Ross has lots of great ideas and craft supplies. ✂️
We hope that our tips will get your little ones involved and entertained!